Saturday, October 4, 2008

alliteration


Last weekend I went to the Mira Mesa street fair with my best friend Emily. There was so much people!The street fair was kind of crowded. I saw all my friends from Mira Mesa and Scripps Ranch high school. Emily and I watched a bunch of performances from many people. When Emily and I went to the street fair we met up with my friend Mareann. The roaring rides kept getting louder and louder. We saw little kids performing their hip shaking hula dance! it was so cute! it made me want to learn hula.
While all three of us were walking around the wonderful street fair we decided to walk to the rec since it was near the street fair. While we were walking around we saw the nice green grass. We also saw a lot of skaters skating at the "stretch", that's what the skaters call a long sidewalk in the rec. After the rec we walked back to the street fair and decided to eat at Carl's Jr. , When we went inside Carl's Jr. it was so crowded with many teenagers, we saw some of our friends there. So we hung out a bit inside Carl's Jr. After that we walked back to Emily's and that's pretty much what i did last weekend.

No comments: