Sunday, September 28, 2008

cliche


Hi my name is Nia, Im as tall as a short tree at the height of 5'1. My hair is the color of dark brown like roasted almonds. When im with my friends i like to be loud like a tiger roaring in the jungle. Whenever you see me you'll see me laughing and smiling. I am as light as butter. I love chocolate like a monkey loves bananas.















I am a light skinned Filipino. I have hair the color of roasted almonds. I always Laugh Out Loud, and people say I have a big smile. I used to have long hair back in 7th grade, and that was the middle school year! A tree standing at 5'1 is my height. I love to munch on chocolate.

1 comment:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I loved the 'like a monkey loves bananas' simile. I'm going to use that for my chocolate addiction too!